Conditions Treated

Prolapse and Bladder problems 

Prolapse and bladder problems are described as Urogynaecology which is a subspeciality within Gynaecology
All the Partners in Women’s Health are trained Urogynaecologists and members of the British Society of Urogynaecology.   


All the Partners in Women’s Health are members of the British Menopause Society
The Partners in Women’s Health own a Mona Lisa Touch machine and so they can provide non hormonal vaginal laser therapy to treat the vaginal symptoms of menopause

Period problems

The Partners in Women’s Health have many years of experience in managing period problems both using medications and surgery.
We can carry out hysteroscopy (telescope examination of the inside of the uterus) as an outpatient procedure and also carry out minor procedures such as removing polyps within the outpatient clinics without the need to be admitted to hospital.

We can offer hysterectomy as a vaginal hysterectomy, a laparoscopic (keyhole) hysterectomy or an abdominal hysterectomy (open surgery)

Fertility problems

Treatment of infertility is a specialised area and none of the Partners in Women’s Health provide specialist fertility treatment though we can commence simple investigations prior to referring you to a specialist in this area

Cancer investigations and treatment

The Partners in Women’s Health are all trained to arrange investigations to diagnose whether cancer is present.

Cancer surgery, radiotherapy and chemotherapy are all highly specialised areas and we would normally refer you to a specialist in this field if we diagnosed cancer whilst investigating a problem.

In the investigation of potential cancer of the cervix, Mr Shahid is trained in Colposcopy for investigating abnormal smear results and treating pre-cancerous changes


All the Partners in Women’s Health can investigate and treat early endometriosis using medications or surgery.  Treatment of advanced endometriosis especially using laparoscopic (keyhole) surgery is a subspecialist area and if we found that you had advanced endometriosis we would refer you to an endometriosis specialist.